Home

SoSoSo stuck! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

:jawa Hey. Okay on scene three when we are supposed to get herman's memory back i did everything i'm supposed to do but nothing is happening. First i threw the coconut at him, then the milk bottle, then the accordian. Is tehre something else i have to do? Cuz he still doesn't have his memory back! URGH!! And i can't continue...please please help me.

~Allie~

He ought to have remembered everything....I wish I could check with my game, but I lent to someone, and I'm relying on memory. I pretty sure there's a problem with your game.

Has anyone one else ever had this problem?

If I ahd a penny for the amount of times this exact same problem came up I'd have.....176 pennies. meh.

Okay, basically, there's something wrong with the game (yay!) but don't worry, it's a common problem (inherent in all men, sometimes we just can't go for that long, kidding) but easily fixed. Of course when I say that, it may be easy, but it's also tedious and annoying.

Basically, you'll want to open up a saved game anywahere before you speak to Herman or interact with him. This may involve doing things that you've already done, but so beit. Then just carry on as normal, not hitting Herman with anything but the coconut, milk bottle and accordian, in that precise order.

Then the game should work, if it doesn't, then you're going to have to start a new game which will be even more annoying, and if not, then you're going to have to uninstall the game and then reinstall it and start a new game, which will be even more annoying. And then, if all else fails, take it back to the shop, get you're money back, buy a new copy and then bugger off home to try it out again, and that's just the most annoying, but it should work before you have to do anything drastic like that.

Have fun!

Peace

Neil

;)

Archived