Home

Start of level 2, I really need help.

Guest Dr. Jones

Guest Dr. Jones

I may just be stupid but I can't make the jump onto the radio room at the start of Babylon. I moved the crate over and got onto the ledge but I can't make the jump. Indy keeps bouncing off the edge. Is there some trick that I'm missing? If anything just tell me that I'm stupid for asking this Q.

[This message has been edited by Dr. Jones (edited November 22, 1999).]

Guest bgrindy

Try jumping a little bit later than normal, and make sure you are parallel to the wall.

[This message has been edited by bgrindy (edited November 22, 1999).]

Guest Station

I found that an extremely difficult jump too but there isn't any trick. You just have to long running jump. When I did it, I started Indy on the edge so I could aim my jump and then I backed Indy up all the way to the wall. It worked for me.

Guest Dr. Jones

Actually you don't even have to move the crate to get onto the ledge. I have been jumping from that ledge th whole time, I even tried jumping from the crate twice. I didn't even know the crate moved until I came in here.

Guest heirmarrell

This is EXACTLY the problem I have had- I have made the jump about 100 times to get on the building at the start of level 2- finally I just quit and was going to wait on a cheat code- but at least now I KNOW for sure what to do- a long jump- I had the problem in the demo as well- trying to jump out of the water- there are definite control issues here- I hope I don't have this problem over and over again- that would be crappy.

Archived