Home

Level 4-- How to ring bell?

Guest indyman

Guest indyman

I have got all the gears moving and I have been over to the room with the bell. But how do I get the bell ringer to ring his damn Bell???!!!

Guest Ki-Adi Mundi

I believe you have to raise the bell by pulling some sort of lever. If I'm not mistaken, I think its nearby the bell, maybe all the way down the bell room. Then pull the lever at level where the bell is raised and ta-da!

go back into the room across the bridge, climb the ladder up (not the ones that go down) and pull the lever. THis will bring the bell up. THen go back to the bridge level platform and pull the other lever there. that should do it.

Guest YankeeFan

I think when I did it there was a time factor involved. I think you have to wait for the Bell Ringer Statue to start spinning, THEN pull the level next to the bell. He starts spinning when the small HOUR hand of the clock on the lower level reached the part thats sticking out in the clock face. That you can set by pulling switches over in that area. So set it up, just wait by the switch by the bell, LOOKING across at the Jabroni with the hammer. When he starts to spin, grab that level, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways.....

Actually there wasn't a time factor involved. Once you raise the bell, you can then pull the lever that brings the bell ringer over. (this lever is at the same level as the bridge. Where there bell will now be sitting) Once the bell ringers comes across the bridge, he will ring the bell and the old she-male will appear magically from the bell.

-Damian

Archived