Home

problems with level 2 elevator in map room.....

Guest El Guapo

Guest El Guapo

question for everyone... i know that you need to push the block off the elevator in the map room of level 2 in order for it to go up again, and i know that it has to be pushed into the new opening that contained treasure... but has anyone else had the same problem as me where the thing just won't move??? after the elevator stopped going down the first time, it kept making a godawful scraping sound like it was still moving against the wall... and it looks as if it is still slightly INSIDE the wall... just me or has anyone else had this problem????

El Guapo

Guest Shaggiana Joe

I had a similar problem in Palawan. I used the machine part thingy that blows up weakened walls, then Indy put it away and that sound kept going throughout the rest of the level. Then when I finally found the button to open the gate, the gate SOUNDED like it went up, but it really didn't. However, the patch seemed to fix it the next time I played the level, which was yesterday. So try downloading the patch and everything will be in order.

------------------

Pokemon. Why'd it have to be pokemon?

El Guapo is referring to the end of level 2, Babylon, not Palawan, Joe. I have the same problem Guapo does--that damn block won't move even after the treasure room wall is gone. I'm stuck and an email to MucasArts tech support was useless--they don't see it as a technical problem. Well it is if it's a damn bug! Idiots...

Anyway, any ideas how to get around this? Is there an end-level cheat code perhaps?

It also happens in the later levels as well. I'm in the Mexican Pyramid. When I used it, the sound kept resonating until I finally had to reload.

-Damian

Archived