Home

Has anyone found any easter eggs yet??

Guest GDrgn

Guest Hamster Idol

Adventuregamer.com has a cool one, but I didn't get to that level yet.

------------------

It's a hamster stuck in an ice cube.

Guest Ki-Adi Mundi

I've only found two Star Wars references. The first one I got from another website. In the intro of the game, with newspaper front pages. The third and final one, headlined "Soviets Grab New Territory," is issue No. 2187. In "A New Hope" Han Solo says,"We've gotta find out which cell this pricess of yours is in. Here it is. 2187."

The second reference is a picture of Artoo- Deeto drawn by Indy with the chalk.

Other pictures from other games/films drawn by Indy with the chalk include the Ark from "Raiders of the Lost Ark", the Shankara stones from "The Temple of Doom", the Holy Grail and the Cross of Coronado from "The Last Crusade", the guy on the LucasArts symbol, and a picture of the tentacle from "Day of the Tentacle". Phew, anyone found anything else?

Guest FotTrigger

I guess I found one even though it's a vague suggestion.....

When Indy leaves the russian ship where he is captured on the little boat, the Island he drives to looks exactly like Monkey Island seen Monkey Island 2 when you shoot yourself over the horizon to herman tothrot or whatever his name is.....

------------------

<<<Fottrigger>>>

"What is this? Sounds like steppin' on popcorn!"

Here is what I read on a web page.

http://www.adventuregamer.com/cgi/news/news.cgi?v=news&c=Adventure_News&id=11239952835

The SCUMM bar reported today that "...it appears that on the final level of Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine you are able to gain access to a perfect 3D level of The Barbery Coast!" Those of you who have played The Curse of Monkey Island know of course, that this is the infamous barber shop on Plunder Island!

The secret level is yet to be confirmed, but if it is indeed somewhere in there, we will get to see whether LucasArts is capable of using 3D graphics in a comedy style. Are these tryouts for Monkey Island 4? Are these just tests from the concept phase of The Curse of Monkey Island? Was it made specifically for Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine? Who knows, we'll keep you posted.

-Damian

------------------

Fear is the path to the darkside.

Archived