Home

Problem on the trash

Silence death

I have some problem on the 4 level i think is on the trash level. I do the first part but the second I have a problem I stand on i think there are doors opened a i go down on a electrick room some body askme a pasword where I can fine this password or waht i Have to do? sorry of my vocabulary i dont speak too much English. :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by Silence death

I have some problem on the 4 level i think is on the trash level. I do the first part but the second I have a problem I stand on i think there are doors opened a i go down on a electrick room some body askme a pasword where I can fine this password or waht i Have to do? sorry of my vocabulary i dont speak too much English. :confused: :confused:

Where i find him?

Follow the walkway above the trash back to the door and go thru. Go around the first corner and look for a grate on the left wall. Destroy the grate, and jump into the duct. Follow it to a window with bars. Shoot the explosive crate, and leave the duct. Drop down into the room down below. (Next to the duct.) Slash the lock on the door, and go thru the hole in the wall in the next room.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived