Home

demo

lllKyNeSlll

Is this demo of imp v iron or iron v reborn. Iron says its imp butr reborn says its iron v reborn.

http://leichenfresser.tripod.com/rusted/haha.zip

raec's new style:

N ReBoRN R: you use one force power

N ReBoRN R: he drains you

N ReBoRN R: to nothing and keeps going and swinging red saber

N ReBoRN R: its gay. i heard he can beat uj with it.

N ReBoRN R: he beat me 10 to 3 with it cuz i couldn't do anything

N ReBoRN R: and i was playing horrible

Originally posted by lllKyNeSlll

Is this demo of imp v iron or iron v reborn. Iron says its imp butr reborn says its iron v reborn.

http://leichenfresser.tripod.com/rusted/haha.zip

raec's new style:

N ReBoRN R: you use one force power

N ReBoRN R: he drains you

N ReBoRN R: to nothing and keeps going and swinging red saber

N ReBoRN R: its gay. i heard he can beat uj with it.

N ReBoRN R: he beat me 10 to 3 with it cuz i couldn't do anything

N ReBoRN R: and i was playing horrible

That's iron (not a member of our clan). imp would never play that stupid.

To be honest man it's not very difficult to beat. We (shockwave) screw around in pubs and don't run away or play serious defense in everyday pub matches.

In ladder/league/serious play it's a totally different game.

Look at the recent match between shock ~ impunity and [sD]EvilE.

All imp does (like me) in pubs is kick and fight neutral powers only.

We hardly ever use drain or grip by *choice.

In their twl match imp destroyed him by playing total defense and cheaping the hell out of him. Evil was totally caught w/ his pants down because he had never seen imp play like that.

The drain and swing is very easy to beat, you simply never get w/in saber range. pt, level 2, strafe, repeat, = win. a.k.a Euro style.

I'm not sure where raec is getting "I can beat uj with it" because I almost never see him or play him, we are on at different times..

As a Rule I don't Duel (to much CtF the only thing I know is defence) But do most Duel's look like that!

There was a lot of stand of.. I presume they are trying to find a advantage! and quite a bit of Running to.. not accusing any one of running from a fight as I don't know the mechanics of a Duel game... any tips or pointers to help players like myself, and other players that are to timid to try a Duel game.

Originally posted by Tosh_UK

As a Rule I don't Duel (to much CtF the only thing I know is defence) But do most Duel's look like that!

There was a lot of stand of.. I presume they are trying to find a advantage! and quite a bit of Running to.. not accusing any one of running from a fight as I don't know the mechanics of a Duel game... any tips or pointers to help players like myself, and other players that are to timid to try a Duel game.

Yeah ladder play in duels is nothing like pub match duels.

Generally most duels in pubs don't last longer than 2 minutes but a single round in a ladder match can last up to 30 at times, and the full 10 round match can take upwards of two hours.

Dueling is no different than any other game type, as in there are "cheesy" things you can do to get a win.

It's no different than camping or various other things that are frowned upon in gun based games.

In pubs generally people don't do it because there is really nothing to gain but in a ladder/league match you can't expect your opponent to cut you any slack and play nice.

In the end it all really comes down to who wants it the most. If you seriously want to win you won’t expose yourself and make mistakes and you will resort to any tactic necessary to frustrate your opponent into screwing up, even if it means annoying him by dragging out the match.

Archived