Home

Help me with GMax!

Achilles87

Ok, I DL GMax off of Discreets site, and I go to open up the GMax12.exe. Its an auto zip, so I unzip it and then, it goes smoothly through the installation (I notice it doesn't promt me for the path? :confused: )

So, then it starts installing when it gives me an error: 1606 Cannot find C:/Windows/Documents....

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean?! And then i tried re-dling it, and then when I open it up it automaticly kicks me out saying something very similar to the last 1606 one...Back to the 1606 one, it has to options in the box: Retry and Cancel, I try to retry and it does nothing but pop another box. So, I click cancel, and the box goes away and then it says It installed succesfully.

But I cannot find my Gmax!!! I look all over my computer and there is nothing to be found! Please someone tell me whats going on!!!

Search for GMax with the search tool. But I reckon you should re-download it, probably from a different site. Check the size of what you where downloading. It might have not contained all the actual files. Or maybe it installed to your CD rom drive.

It obvously installed the wrong files, claiming it was GMax. But they just put in different files.

Archived