Home

Crafting professions

Kai Daru

Great reply Setsuko.

Just like IRL, if you own a business and sell your wares or services extreemly low it genuinely hurts the overall industry.

In fact, if a PA decided to pay it's crafter above the norm for items, it would be incentive for said crafters to stay internal and produce exceptional items for their PA.

:eek:

PS I am thinking of being a crafter.....:D

Originally posted by setsuko

No. Making free items for the PA would be very stupid, on an economic basis. The economic circle is that adventurers loot, adventurers buys equipment for their loot from crafters, who uses the money to buy skills and materials, and then crafts items to sell to adventurers, who uses these items to get loot, and the chain goes on and on. Breaking it would be very rude towards our crafters, since they have to do all the work and get none of the creds for it.

Killing our internal economy is just plain stupid. Since the game works on the free market scheme of capitalism, we'll have to utilize it. To do that, we'll have to nurture our internal economy, and make it a viable opponent of the external economy. Making stuff for free is not making our internal economy a viable opponent of the external economy. Sorry, but it just isn't.

Oh ok, i agree i didn't think of the overcome. That sounds more better, nice thoughts and overview. :D

Archived