Home

Cog Wheel puzzle

Guest Bill

Can someone please help me get past here I can not figure out this puzzle. the statue is all the way up I just don't know where to set the gears.

You know you can rotate the gears with the one knob, and rotate the statue with the other knob, and push and pull the gears in and out on their slots, right?

After that, it's a matter of planning, work, and spending a lot of time waiting for the elevator...

--Blair

yes I know to move the gears and the statue but no doors will open. I have been trying this for two days. I have moved around the gears in and out differnt seq and nothing PLEASE HELP

Guest Jamison

You have to line up all three gears in front of a door and then turn them.

Jamison

------------------

"Hmmm... That girl looks whippable."

Guest Jamison

THere are three different positions you can push or pull the gears into. In order to open a door you need to work on getting one gear pushed all the way up against the door. The other gear should be pushed all the way forward and to the right of the door. The last gear should be pushed halfway foward and to the right of the door. That way, the next time you spin them they will all be lined up in front of the door you want to open. Then turn the gears and the door will open.

Jamison

------------------

"Hmmm... That girl looks whippable."

[This message has been edited by Jamison (edited November 25, 1999).]

Archived