Home

Stealth

xsniperx

Ok i was just wondering what kind of stealth they are going to put into the game. I would love to be able to stalk my prey without it knowing i was watching its every move. I know that part of the scout tree( or is it creature handler?) has the camoflauge skill. Will this conceal you while standing still? Or if you get good will you be able to move around while hidden? Also how will other creatures/players detect you?

I believe it is the scout that would get the camoflouge. But as to stealth, I do not know how it would be handled. I ahve not seen any mention of it anywhere official, but it could very well just make you more transparent to people and seem to meld into the background. Wait for someone with more information come swing by and fill you in on the more official details.:D

Qoute :::

Ok i was just wondering what kind of stealth they are going to put into the game. I would love to be able to stalk my prey without it knowing i was watching its every move. I know that part of the scout tree( or is it creature handler?) has the camoflauge skill. Will this conceal you while standing still? Or if you get good will you be able to move around while hidden? Also how will other creatures/players detect you?

End Qoute:::

According to the information on the official forum the scout tree will provide camoflage. The camoflage will be available while standing still not while moving. But if something is tracking you you may be able to use camoflage to avert it. It is my understanding that as long as you do not move that no creatures or players can see you. As far as the tree that enhances camoflage who knows. No one will probably know until the NDA is lifted. However it makes since to assume that the ranger = the advanced scout will have superior camoflage due to the skill tree. However you mentioned creature handler, they will also have some sort of camoflage since they originate from the scout skill tree.

Hope this helped,

Damarius

Archived