Home

Level 3 - candles

Guest Station

Guest Station

I can only find three candles. One in a log, one in a building with scorpians, one in a building that has a door that is closed and Indy can't get in. 1 - How can he get in this buidling? 2 - Where is the fourth candle? Thanks for any help.

Guest Station

The problem is...I only see three paths. One I take to the right and see a candle in a tree.(This path does not split that I can tell) I then take the one to the left which splits into two a little farther down. That is all I see. Where is the four path??? Thanks for any help.

[This message has been edited by Station (edited November 22, 1999).]

Guest Jamison

The one to the left splits once. One candle is found down one of the paths, the other two are found down the other.

Jamison

------------------

"Ahhhh, medicinal herbs."

Guest Station

I don't know why I can't see the right path. I've been reading other messages and I am missing the machine room (purple candle). For some reason I keep missing it. I want to thank everybody who has tried to help me.

Guest Station

Shoot out the window. There is a lever in there that opens the door.

I think I found the fourth place. I'm in a room with pistons in it only I don't know what to do. Any suggestions anybody???

Guest Station

I am finished with that level and deleted my saved games so I can't go back and check but...when you go down the river, at the first area where the river splits, go to your left. You will come to another area where you will see two real tall "barrows", take the path to the right. When you go down that path, you should see a building on your far left through an area off from the river. Go into that area. You should see the building with the window you need to shoot out, Let me know if you still can't find it.

[This message has been edited by Station (edited November 26, 1999).]

Archived