Home

jedi arena problem

padawon

does anyone know of a way to play the jedi areana contests with a reborn of another color besides orange...i think reborns are pretty sweet....as long as they're not ORANGE.....this really bothers me that the only way to change their color is to play team FFA......but i want to play FFA with a red reborn or a blue one.....can anyone help? i have this on x-box so i cant download anything or tweek anything. also...what's with the whole kicking thing? can anyone kindly explain this more to me....i run up to someone and tap jump twice? when i do it....nothing really happens and my character just jumps into the guy. is there suppose to be a kicking animation? any help from anyone would be more than great

• 1 month later...

Another old topic, but anyway, if you double tap jump fast against a wall, you "flip backwards" (the wall jump). If you do this on an enemy body (the timing takes some practice, probably harder with an Xbox controller) you will do the same animation, but you'll hear a "thump" noise and they will either fly backwards or be knocked to the ground (and have to tap jump fast to get back up).

I haven't played the Xbox version, but that's probably enough.

In the PC version we have the Reborn, Rebornboss, RebornFencer, RebornForceUser and RebornAcrobat.

Archived