Home

Jedi Council?

Darth Windu

Actually I'm still here... just waiting for more original topics to come out to post (c'mon, there's "Should weather affect troops?" and "Rise of Nations engine for SWGBII" on the first page; didn't we cover these quite thoroughly over the past year?) Ah well, I can't really complain since I've had a ton of crap going on irl, so I really haven't had much of a chance to get inventive. Guess I'll have to see if I can come up with something new...

Kryllith

pbguy - when was the last time you suggested anything to me?

vostok - that is the reason that i would like to bring in members from the SWGBH and official Star Wars boards as well so that there is a wider representation of views, even though the people of the offical boards seem a bit...flighty.

Look windu, You want your stupid genric set and everybody wnats the Unique set(arguing about that in another thread). Now this is the base of the units of the game and probably how the whole game works. It's already starting to get ugly_over there. And it's been quite a while since we started that discussion so don't think we'll ever finish it.

And with you around I'm pretty sure it's gonna end like the Gunship thread.

Nice list, Ed, though several of those people are not regular posters or are not very vocal about things. The mainstays of this forum are probably:

Myself, JediMasterEd, CorranSec, Darth Windu, lukeiamyourdad, pbguy1211, Sithmaster_821, StarWarsPhreak. Others come and go, really.

Wow, Kryillth, long time no see, bud...

I agree with Luke. It was a well intentioned idea, but I know that, once things start going along, Ill be getting death threats from purists, and simwiz will come and curse us all of, and DMUK will inevitably close the thread and get some of us banned:)

Lets pray that never happens Sith...:p The only thing that's bugging me is the amount of people who have been here for over a year. There aren't many left. lol I regestered two days after DMUK.

How did the gunship end anyway? I know there were several of them but I never read them.

Hey, Kryillith. Haven't seen you for ages. I was beginning to hope think you were dead. :p

Anyway, yes. Although there are many members of the board, only a few are regular posters. And this Jedi Council really seems to have no purpose. A select group of us basically figure all this stuff out in other threads, primarily the Official GB2 thread, so this thread has no point that I can see.

Archived