Home

Stuff I found

Eets

If only TIEs aren't made at landing platforms. People THINK it's correct according to the movie, but think about it: You have a full army base. Would you really make the F-22s on the runway:rolleyes:?

Problem is, TIEs in GB will probably be made at landing bays :mad:. What I would like is a "TIE Factory" and then the Landing platform is the "houses" for the TIE Fighters and they can land on it to repair damage. TIEs are physically capable of landing about anywhere, I've read somewhere, but well.. the "repair damage-element" would encourage players to put the fighters on the landing platforms.

Dagobahn Eagle

Originally posted by Dagobahn Eagle

If only TIEs aren't made at landing platforms. People THINK it's correct according to the movie, but think about it: You have a full army base. Would you really make the F-22s on the runway:rolleyes:?

Problem is, TIEs in GB will probably be made at landing bays :mad:. What I would like is a "TIE Factory" and then the Landing platform is the "houses" for the TIE Fighters and they can land on it to repair damage. TIEs are physically capable of landing about anywhere, I've read somewhere, but well.. the "repair damage-element" would encourage players to put the fighters on the landing platforms.

Dagobahn Eagle

Ooooo..F-22, Raptors! Their cool!

Anyway, I'd prefer the TIE's not to be built ON the landing platform, that would be kind of stupid..

Technically TIE's require a special docking clamp to land, so the can't land anywhere :)

Originally posted by Dagobahn Eagle

Dagobahn Eagle

you're rite eagle. just like starcraft, they had a platform where terran wraiths were made. however, there will probably be more civs here that will have regular buildings producing planes and such...

Originally posted by Lord JayVizIon

just like starcraft, they had a platform where terran wraiths were made.

On SC, you couldn't see the Wraith, BattleCruiser, Science Vessel, or Dropship on the platform unless you had a hack on. Hopefully GB will be the same in that you can still produce a lineup of TIEs, but don't have to see them being built on the platform, that would suck.

Also, on AoK, if you built a siege unit, you didn't see it being built, but on the building you saw a half-completed siege unit in the yard.

Archived