Home

Skip Monkey Kombat

rasure

Thought this may help those who wish to skip "Monkey Kombat"

download this file and extract it to your "saves" folder, something like C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Monkey 4\Saves. Please bear in mind that this file will over write your FIRST game save.

Once this is in that folder, you can load it as a saved game, should be called "skip monkey kombat". When game has loaded you will have just finished monkey kombat and have JoJo`s hat in your inventory.

Then for later in the game use these codes to "Draw" against LeChuck in the monkey combat. (These codes will only work if your using the saved game above)

AA to GG = OAC

BB to AA = ACO

CC to AA = EOA

CC to DM = AEC

DM to AA = AOC

DM to BB = AOE

GG to BB = ACE

GG to CC = OEA

Note: AA=Anxious Ape BB=Bobbing Baboon CC=Charging Chimp DM=Drunken Monkey GG=Gimpy Gibbon

A=Ack O=Oop E=Eek C=Chee

• 2 weeks later...

Employ the monkey see monkey do strategy, copy them so you know which call to move from one stance to another, and write it down so you know for later. you'll lose a lot of battles at first, but then you'll get the hang of it and you'll do better.

I'm getting the hang of it now. i have written down witch move who wins over the others and all of the "change stance" moves. I've got 15+ moves on my list right now.

But the monkey king never wants to fight me... Do I have to fight until all the monkeys dissapear on the map?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived