Home

Attributes

Donnie Darko

Ok, your species and starting profession affect your attributes, yes, but do they fluctuate throughout the game? For example...I want to make a Twi'Lek that starts as a Scout but eventually I want to be a Teras Kasi Master. Since I started out as a Scout my attributes that relate to the Teras Kasi profession are pretty weak, but if I build up my character to become a Teras Kasi will my attributes change accordingly? Or do they stay the same throughout the game depending on your species and starting profession?

A long time, trust me. Here is my suggestion:

Medics, change your stats before you leave the tutorial, as it is instant there, to favor your mind pools. Max them all!

Combatants should start out with an even health and action stat. You will want to migrate this as soon as you start receiving col moves like Bodyshot and Headshot, to favor your action pool considerably, as this is the pool that gets eaten up the most by special moves. Remember, mind is not too important unless you face snipers or are also a medic.

Artisans and entertainers.....don't forget to favor your action pool, with mind pools at a lower setting and health with whatever you have left over. Action pool is what drains as you dance/play/sample resources.

Archived