Home

Load of questions

LarryDibbs

A few question...

1. Although I’ve read the information provided, I remain a bit lost as to the definitions of smuggler skills. Will someone please fill me in on exactly what the Underworld skills (Negotiator, Fast Talker, Sellout and Connections) along with the Slicing skills (Terminals, Weapons and Armor) mean and more importantly, what their benefit to the player is?

2. Has the Industrialist profession been completely removed or have the skills been incorporated into a different profession?

3. To what degree are factories automated? Is the insertion of a set of blueprints the only interaction a factory owner will have with his factory?

4. Is stealing from other player allowed? What skills are needed?

5. To what degree can droids be customized?

6. What benefit do pistoleer skills provide? Is there any need for a player to actually aim or will this be done automatically?

7. Can highly trained creatures be traded to players with minimal creature handling skills or will that character need to master all of the skills that the creature has been trained with?

8. Can you own any of the creatures in the game or are you restricted to certain few?

1) Negotiater is understand all languages I believe since you can already be taught to comprend racial languages also 10% reduction in faction perk costs.

Sellout lets you sell faction points for money.

Cant remember offhand what fast talker and Connections is.

slicing terminals i believe currently reduce costs or allow you to use private terms. It currently requires "5000" merchant exp which I'm not sure is correct or not. Once past that, weapon and armor slicing would be obviously invalubale if it's to improve your items.

6) There is a skill aim, which should give an "small" increase in dmg on the next shot. Aiming is done automatically, based upon range/weapon, you will hit the target or not. Pistoleer tree is has the adv of obviously being better at the pistol with the bonus of certain stats and given skills.

I'd answer try and answer some more questions but I'm not too familar with the artisan professions.

http://swgcb.yogn.net/swg-cb.php?prof_id=28

That site has a list of all the professions. If you hover over the different skills, it gives you the low down. I think it's pretty nice.

2. I'm pretty sure the Industrialist skills have been moved elsewhere, but I'm not sure where.

4. No, there is no stealing from other players.

5. I'm guessing as much as weapons, which is a hella lot. I'm not sure on the exact numbers.

7. I think the person getting the creature needs the correct skills, but I'm not sure. That's what I heard before the NDA was lifted.

8. You can own most creatures in the game, but some are just untamable.

8. i saw in one of the dev chats that they were thinking of letting you own MOST creatures as pets, if they decided to let you own like rancors and stuff they would probably but a limit on how long they could be tamed and what level u would need to be to tame them

2. i believe all the industrialist skills have been absorbed by other proffessions

7. i dont see how someone can trade a creature they have tamed to someone who doesnt have the skills to maintian the control over said creature, LOL prolly made no sense there

Archived