Home

Help With Demo Please

Guest Belgarath

Guest Belgarath

Help!!

Please.

I hope some of you have played the demo because I have it. I would buy the full version but I am getting it for Christmas and parents won't let me buy it.

Anyway, my problem. I am finally out of the temple. I get to the camp and no one is there. I then get the med kit in tent, and go get jeep. I try an cross the chasm but somebody blew it up. I have tried to jump it numerous times both with and without the jeep.

Any help would be HUGLY appreciated!!

Bel.

Guest Belgarath

Thanks for trying.

But no.

Im in the jeep and I tried the shift up arrow and still fell far. I read something about a board to the right of the ledge but I can't find it.

I am already running.

Please help.

Bel

Guest Belgarath

Hmmm....

In the demo after you get out of the temple there is a jeep. You get in the jeep and 3 guys start to shoot at you. You drive up a little hill, go accross a bridge enter a cave. When leaving the other side of that cave a truck/tank blows up the bridge.

I cannot get accross the bridge and that is what I need help with.

Bel

Guest Crazylegs

you need the board for the 3rd jump...for the first jump you just need to go fast and hit the jump straight, for the second jump you dont take the bridge you drive up the hill next to it and youll jump the chasm...

Guest Crazylegs

I had that problem when I first had the demo cause I wasnt familiar with the controls...I didnt know that if you press the run button while in the jeep it will go really fast..

you said youve tried this and still no success so Im stumped..

Guest Belgarath

THANK YOU!!!

Im so stupid, i had the thing on default to run so i thought that meant that the jeep woudl go fast as well. When I tried it again it worked and I cleared it easy.

THANK YOU!!!

Bel

Archived