Home

Help in first part of first mission

ancient

I have had Jedi 2 for some time but could not get into it for some reason. I guess it is because I am so old it is hard for me to learn all the new controls.

I am at the three computers and have entered the three codes and the ramp has extended to the door but the door will not open. How do you get the door to open?

To clarify where I am at, it is for you go to the second half of the first mission. It is a large room with a deep pit and 4 walk ways. In the center of these walk ways is 3 computers that you must enter three symbol codes.

Thanking you in advance

ancient

Originally posted by SamFisher

Did you make sure that all of the buttons on there are pressed? Because one of them opens the door.

I will go back and check. it is possible I might have got one wrong. I will come back and let you know, and thank you for comming to my aid:)

ancient

I must not have had them all pressed for when I hit the one the door opened and I went past the Ice chamber to the big room and barged in to get killed by the turrents overhead:D . My reflexes arent quite up to par:) but it is fun trying.

thanks so much

ancient

Archived