Home

corrupted menus

Guest Darth Timo

Guest Darth Timo

Alls thos damn Windows-Menus (save game, load game, etc.) appear very slow on my 3D Blaster Voodoo2 nad the background is pink. When I change my desktop´s colour-depht to 16 bit, at least the background´s not pink anymore...

Guest Darth Timo

I tried both.

I bought the english version (imported (i´m German)) and installed the german version, too, but that di not seem to help.

Guest Darth Timo

It´s very funny:

If I enable 16 bit colors and double-buffering, it´s not very fast but okay. If I change those parameters, I have the problems I told you about. I think the pink background is because of my Matrox Mystique (no, I´m using the Voodoo2, but it´s still my 2D-card), because I tried to use the Mystique and it has no tectures then and is almost completely pink.

Guest Darth Timo

It´s a PCI, only my LAN-adapter is ISA.

I think I´m gonna curse both 3Dfx and LucasArts (The Phantom Menace and the Racer have some bugs, too and I think LucasArts can and did do better than those three games)

But I think it could be worse. At least the patch was out after just ONE week... :-)

Guest Darth Timo

Ja, habe ich ;-)

I just reinstalled all my drivers (Voodoo2, Matrox, DirectX, SBLive! and am just downloading DirectX just in case...

(Es muß übrgens lauten:

"Haben Sie versucht, ihre Videokarte neu zu installieren" wieder means again LOL)

Sagen was? Ich nicht unter Standplatz das letzte Teil..., Ich weiß nur deutsches wenig, gerade was I als tought in der Schule..., Ich nehme mehr Kategorie:

And with a little help from the computer... if you know what I mean...

Guest Darth Timo

Das haut mich glatt von den Socken!!

(Ich frage mich, was ihr dazu sagt...;-))

I have reinstalled all drivers (loaded them down), and installed DirectX 7 and viola! It works! Thank you all!!

Guest jsegala

THE PROBLEM IS YOU HAVE TRIPPLE BUFFERING AND OR TRI-LINEAR FILTERING ON IN THE DISPLAY MUNU, TURN THESE OFF AND THAT SHOULD TAKE CARE OF IT, THESE FEATURES MAKE THE GAME LOOK BETTER THOUGH. I DONT CARE ABOUT THE MENU SCREENS MYSELF, AS LONG A GAMEPLAY IS REALY GOOD!

Archived