Home

How can we make owr site better?

Guest Just Me

Guest Just Me

Hi, We have put together a Walkthrough Site for you... Game Savers, and srceen shots will come soon. What we would like to know is:

How can we make owr site better for you?

If you have not been there the address is:http://www.fortunecity.com/underworld/coinop/44/index.nb

Sign the G-Book when you get there also!

Thanks again

Guest Snatch Randyroot

Good spelling would be good because english is not my native tongue, but where I am from I have tongued many native honeys.

Guest 6pack chokesnake

If you put a link at this forum it'd get more hits than just expecting people to copy the address then type it. I know I'm too lazy to do this especially after a couple 40s. Man I can barely control Indy, let alone type some.

It's nice that sites are popping up like crazy people at Christmastime.

GoD Bless you.

Internet Tip # 5556: Highlight a selected URL Addy, Right click on your mouse, Click copy. Click in the Internet Address box on your webbrowser. Right click. Hit paste. biggrin.gif

~Jake

"Never fear, Your moderator' here."

MDKShiper is it really so? He copied that fast track from primagames? Gush the 7th level there is really unprofessional. It takes you two times around the same cave to cut the bridge's rope then. That guy was really in a hurry and didn't quite understand the sequence of the things in the level.

Besides, I can't reach your page Just me. But if you want to cooperate and you really have something interesting i'm open for any suggestions, trading posting links on each other's sites and so on.

Thanks for reading

PnArdy

Archived