Home

placing mirror on statue........

Guest philby

I have the mirror....but I can't get Indy to place it in the statues arms....I can get all the other items in Indy'd hands but he won't grab the mirror....anyone else have this problem or is it a bug?.....I guess I can't continue!!....any help pls....yes, I stand on the little box and walk to the edge of the light but to no avail....

Paul

The way I got it in the statue's arms: I placed Indy on an angle on the right side of the statue, very close to its right hand and pressed Ctrl there. It worked for me; might be worth a try. I can't recall but if the statue has any room around its base to get on to, that would be beneficial for getting closer to it. Been awhile since I did that particular segment, so can't recall specifics. Good luck.

Guest YankeeFan

It's not a bug, as far as I remember, some areas you have to be EXACTLY where they want you to be. You hvae to jump or climb or whatever it takes to get right in front of him on that block. Then press CTRL. I know he recognizes the statue and says things from a broad area around it, but to actually put the mirror, you have to be like perfect.

Archived