Home

Level 15 glitch w/ Voodoo card

Guest Parliament

Guest Parliament

Just to let ya'll now that at the beginning of Level 15, there is a glitch that locks the camera angle. The guy I talked to at tech support said it might be due to the fact that the driver on my 3dfx Voodoo3 3000 card are recent enough that they have not been tested with the game. Anyway, because of this, I can't continue on with the game. I anyone has a save game on Level 15, I'd like to get it if possible. Thanks

Guest Parliament

Well, I got around the problem. If this happens to anyone, just go to the invotory screen a few times and the camera will fix itself.

Guest MrNeutron

I had the same problem with my G400 MAX. Before this I had a Voodoo3 3000, so it's possible there is a residual driver effect. Perhaps flipping back and forth between the inventory will work for me.

Guest 6pack chokesnake

I'm using a Voodoo3 2000 PCI and only problems I have with graphics in 15 are the visual gliches when I am crushed to death by those damn blocks that pound down toward Indy after placing the second machine part correctly.

Can anyone please help me through this one? Map says I need to be above where I am. I tried climbing on a block and hitchin a ride up on one after it slams down, but that is just another way to die.

Have TNT2 Ultra and Voodoos SLI. Usually changing the resolution setting while in the game to a lower one then back will fix the glitch. It froze with my Ultra. Thought I was playing Nocturne.

Guest Indy Jones

on my pc ihave a amdk6 proccessor with 3d and when i play indy the atmosphere is foggy like i guess thatll work with hitting the esc key a lot

Archived