Home

you have to help me, huge pickle! (all read)

Prince Xizor

ok.

i borrowed 50 dollars from my little brother to buy sw galaxies opening day.

before i did that, i pre-ordered it online, but i realized i wouldn't get this game opening day so i got my mom to cancel it.

well, the one supposidly canceled has arrived ..only guess what, it's the collectors edition & they one i got opening day isn't collectors & i installed it on my comp.

lol, so ..

should i return the collectors edition, & get my money back or, should i delete regular off my computer, install the collectors, & sell regular to a friend maybe?

i need the money to pay off game for my brother

maybe i should keep both of them & keep the collectors wraped up? nah, i don't know!

i need everybodys help, what should i do?

OK FOLKS, BIGGER PROBLEM NOW. I'VE OPENED THE COLLECTORS EDITION, & I'M SELLING TO MY FRIEND THE OTHER ONE. NOW I DELETED THE OTHER ONE & INSTALLED COLLECTORS, BUT FOR SOME REASON WHEN I FINISHED INSTALLING IT, & CLICKED ON IT, MY NAME WAS STILL LOGGED "CARTERS7" ON THE THING. & WHATS THE STICKER ON THE BACK OF THE CD CASE CALLED WITH THE LETTERS & NUMBERS ON IT, THE CODE? FOR SOME REASON IT NEVER ASKED ME TO PUT THE CODE IN SO OBVIOUSLY IT STILL HAS THE ORIGINAL CODE LOGGED INTO MY COMPUTER. HOW DO I CHANGE THE CODE? THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO KNOW. HOW TO CHANGE THE CODE. PLZ SOMEBODY TELL ME. HOW DO I CHANGE THE CODE.

Your options now are:

Give your friend your login ID and password for the RE one you already used. There is NO WAY to remove a CD key from a user name and password. Then you will need to make a NEW loging ID and password with the CE CD key for your self.

Give your friend the CE one and keep your existing account.

Basically you already used the RE version to make an account.. You either have to give your friend the account itself or give him a new CD key to make his own.

The only problem I see here is we have someone who doesnt know what they are doing. :p

look if you already used a CD-key, its that code looking thing on the manual to make an account... THEN YOU ARE ALL SET!

IF NOT... Then get one of the codes from either the normal version of collectors version, YOU DO NOT NEED TO REINSTALL THE GAME! and use that code. then give your friend the other code. if you used the code with the normal version then give your friend the collectors version, if you used the collectors version then give your friend the code that came with the normal version.

When you entered the cd key for the carters7 or w/e that account is always gunna have that code. If you definently want to use the Collectors Edition then i suggest you have your friend just pay you for the month you have suscribed for and give him the carters7 account. And then just make a new account and play using the collectors edition. Hope this helps so youll stop posting this message 1000 times over the boards!!!

Archived