Home

Help level 10

Guest Enri

Hi,

i need help in level 10(olmec valley) i have entered the temple and grab the idol which makes the platform decent and theres 2 large doors and 4 blue crystals each on a wall on a ledge and theres no way to get to them can someone help me please!!!!!

Thnx ive opened the door and theres a pressure switch on it and when i go to the other room theres the snake.............but no sight of the machine part theres a ledge but i cant reach it less climb it, i might sound slow but i just need a lot of help.

[This message has been edited by Enri (edited November 29, 1999).]

Guest BarTech

Try to light those candles on each side of the doors and then one of them will open. Behind that door there is a switch that opens the other. Behind the other door you will find a new machine part and an ugly and big snake. Use the new machine part under these blue crystals...

------------------

We meet again dr. Jones

Thnx ive opened the door and theres a pressure pad on the room(where the snake is not in it) and when i go to the other room theres the snake...............but no sight of the machine part theres a ledge but i cant reach it less climb it, sry for the many questions but help please

Guest Addersting

Light the candles on the sides of the doors in the pyramid to open the doors. Behind one door is the snake and the ledge with the machine piece. Behind the other door is a pressure plate on the floor. After you hit the pressure plate, a block rises in front of the ledge allowing you to climb up to the ledge. It falls back down after a little while so you have to be quick to get to it and climb up to the ledge.

Archived