Home

UK gamers and pre-ordering

tabloidjunky

It was nice to meet you both too! I'm just glad I could be of some help to you both! :D

Although, your b/f seems to take damage a lot better than me... :mad:

I kept getting incapped, whilst he took out the creatures!

He ended up levelling in advanced pistol, whilst I was led on the floor! This happened in Beta, and THAT was annoying... :(

I'm gonna have to get some armour... or something like that! *sigh*

What time are you planning on coming online? What about Darkraven?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I am taking a half day today to use up some spare Holidays I have and I need to sleep at somepoint this afternoon although I might log on for a bit then sleep a bit later. I will be home by about 1sh I should think.

Darkraven won't be on until later this evening. He is going Bowling first (he plays in a league). But I have no doubt he will be on at some point tonight :D

Shame about you keep getting incapped. How come Darkraven was not getting hit so hard? Or wa sit that the mobs where hitting you and not him at all?

What time will you be on?

Remember to send me a /tell when you get there!

I'm on Tatooine... still on the Wanderhome server. ;)

Just in case you don't know what a /tell is, here is an example. :)

/tell black'neon hello there! I've finally got the game! Woohoo!

Something like that, anyway. ;)

Its friday morning and I am looking forward to a whole weekend on playing swg!! (Thats if my poor graphics card can take the pain..lol)

I added up how much a new PC built by Darkraven would cost and it came to more than I could afford at the mo...

/prays to the graphics card god... 'please let my poor card hold out for a decent session tonight? Peeeerrrrrrllleeeeaaasssseeeeeeeee????

:rolleyes:

:p As long as you stay away from fighting professions for the moment, it'll only be an inconveniance for your artisan/entertainer. If you start fighting, and you cut out again, you'll be in trouble! :cool:

And I'm not ignoring you Nutty, but I need to go and play SWG now... I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms again... :D

Might see you and Dark on tonight, OK? :)

Hehe hey Junky hows it going?

What server do you play on? If its wanderhome you should meet up with us tonight. Be good to get some more Uk peps on Wanderhome.

Any others of you UK guys on Wanderhome? Send me a /tell to nuttystar. I'm on most evenings until my poor graphics card gives up the ghost

Well theres a little story behind SWG for me, i pre orderd my copy with DVD box office, ARG this was mistake one. Then when they didntsend galaxies on the release, so i desided to wait after sending them multipleemails,MISTAKE 2.....This is where things inproved.

I then canseled my order from they, YAY FOR ME

And then orderd it from importmadness.

So i will get my Gameat the end of the mounth. WOOfukinHOOO

Oh i will be playing on the tarquinasserver, i run a PA, been pritty hard doing that without being online....

TY all

-Tabloidjunky

Archived