Home

Help!

likwidtsai

I'm sorry, but I have NO CLUE. This doesn't belong in the JA forum anyways. Anywho, all I know is that if you strafe in a circle after throwing your saber it will follow you around. If you saw someone standing still and using the move you described, then my best guess is that it's a funked up glitch. Sorry...

Originally posted by Drivian Taluus

I'm sorry, but I have NO CLUE. This doesn't belong in the JA forum anyways. Anywho, all I know is that if you strafe in a circle after throwing your saber it will follow you around. If you saw someone standing still and using the move you described, then my best guess is that it's a funked up glitch. Sorry...

This isn't JA forum, this is Valley of the Jedi = Jedi Outcast forum

To answer the question:

You need level 3 saber throw. Throw the saber out a distance, when it's out far, start holding the normal attack button down, usually mouse1. Keep holding that down the whole time, when the saber comes close get it rotating around you. It should start to circle you at an equal distance without you moving, but YOU MUST KEEP THE ATTACK BUTTON DOWN THE WHOLE TIME. Once it's spinning around you, taunt, then walk away, the saber will remain in the place you were standing at still circling, I'll make a quick demo to illustrate this and edit this post once I've uploaded it.

EDIT: Here it is.

Saber Spin

Archived