Home

Multiple Characters and still pay the regular price?

JediMasterEd

Hello, I'm just curious if I could create more than one character other than deleting the first one and still pay for a single account cause I have a brother that wants to play this game also, but I won't be able to buy it for two weeks and I don't feel like adding more to the bill from Sony On-line Entertainment. If this question has been asked before, then I apoligize. Since this is my first SOE MMORPG game so I don't know about the rules and regulations regarding this. Thank you for your help.

You can have one character per server.

If you have two computers and your brother wants his own account then he will have to buy another copy of the game and get another account. otherwise you two will have to share the account, and only one person can be on the account at a time.

YOu will be able to play but you may have to lower your settings a little. Think about this if you had the most you could ahve of every specification you still couldnt run SWG at its max.......Thats scary.

What type of SDRAM? Though DDR nor Dimm 256Ram will work well with all the graphics on low. Expecially the shadows, they'll lag you a lot so I suggest you turn those off. The video card and CPU will do fine. Just you need more ram, like 768. (256+512)

I got a 2.26 Ghz, Radeon 9000 Pro 128mb and when I had 512 PC2100 DDR ram I couldnt turn everything on high, I kept everything down and when I put everything on high I'd have 15 MB of ram out of 512 not being used and It would lag like hell. When i added 256 more ram I could turn everything on high (shadows off) and get pretty smooth gameplay.

Archived