Home

Efghij

Comments from Doug -

"I went to a Dairy Queen and considered ordering buffalo wings. I asked the lady at the counter if their version of buffalo wings were any good. She answered, 'I don't know, I'm a vegetarian.'

I asked, ‘Are you a vegetarian for health reasons or moral reasons?’

‘Moral. I don’t eat anything with a nervous system, vertebrae and two legs.’

Then I came back with my usual question I ask of moral vegetarians; ‘Are you also “Pro-Choice” and “Anti-Death Penalty”?'

‘Of course.’, She said.

Realize I’ve had this conversation with just about every vegetarian I've met. Nine out of ten times the conversation goes as above. Then I further the conversation with this challenge, ‘Why do you afford more rights and respect to a chicken with a nervous system, vertebrae and two legs than to an unborn human with a nervous system, vertebrae and two legs?’

Then they always pull out their trump card, ‘Because it’s wrong to make a victim of rape or incest bring her fetus to full term.’

For the sake of argument, I’ll give them that one. ‘But what about the other ninety-eight percent of the abortions that are for reasons other than rape or incest? Will you give those unborn, uh… fetus… the same respect as you do a chicken?’

She answered, ‘Here’s your buffalo wings’.

I went back to my table and ate the buffalo wings. Then I cried for the 5,000 people who TODAY will be dismembered with a pair of tongs and a hose because they have no more rights than the piece of chicken I’m eating. At least there’s hope in sight- Somewhere, someone is lobbying to save that chicken...and that's why I'm a Republican."

Doug TenNapel

http://www.tennapel.com

Talk amongst yourselves. Say things. Be witty. Your parents love you.

What the @#$% is this, Ricky Lake?

On a side note, anyone in the DFW area (1607 W. Alemida Drive, by the big D Square specifically), come visit Setion's Abortion Clinic and Pizzeria!

"Your loss is our sauce."

Originally posted by Lagomorph

That had a bit of a morbid twist... it kinda made me feel all fuzzy inside... :D

I hope now you've learned to stop eating bunnies with the skin on.

Anyway, I have a bad tendency to laugh at people who contradict themselves like that, even when it's a crying shame. I live with omniverous monsters, by the way.

Archived