Home

Hand to hand or saber combat will you or stats control it

Naphtali

So say if fighting an emeny with a higher level than you, do the rules still apply then like normal RPG's, or can you choose block, dodge, strikes different types of strikes?

How much do you really control the saber fight?

So say if fighting an emeny with a higher level than you, do the rules still apply then like normal RPG's, or can you choose block, dodge, strikes different types of strikes?

What? Did you expect that, just because an enemy is more skilled than your character, you'll control the actions of your character to make things more easy for you? That would be kinda unfair, wouldn't it? :p

I'm afraid the answer is no. Every action, besides the podracing,gun turret and other possible minigames, will rely on the statistics/skill of your character(s), not on the player's skills.

How much do you really control the saber fight?

Well, there are apparantly a few special attacks/feats which you can choose during the battle(flurry and whirlwind comes to mind), and you can choose which Dark Jedi your Jedi will attack, but in the end, most of it will boil down to the skills of the characters. You'd better start levelling them up, and give them the right feats :)

ahh..burrie beat me too it and pretty much wrapped things up.

But i would add that if your worried about not having enough control, you will have npcs two to command and set up attack orders, force powers etc.. and change tactics whilst fighting. so it looks to be action packed gun blazing battles..:)

Archived