Home

New Minimum Requirements Record!!!

gustable

Ti4200 128mb 4xAGP (keyest)

~600 mb pc100 RAM (key)

Celeron 333 (incidental)

I haven't checked my framerates but the game runs smooth for me...

of course I am egxaggerating a little bit:

I upgraded t a PII 400 w/512 cache/133fsb for $30

That's it! The end of my upgrade!

If you need to, get a great Video Card (8x AGP is best, then 256/128 ram), and 512 RAM is key, but one could probably get away with 66MHz EDO! lol But thats it. The vid card takes most of the graphics load, and the RAM helps out with the Massive part of MMORPG.

GP

Se you inside ahazi ;)

I ended up upgrading my system a bit, not only for the game, it needed it in general.

I grabbed a new mobo, because my old one didnt have an agp slot or DDR RAM support. Along with that was a 512 stick PC2100 DDR SDRAM. Had to buy a new case for the mobo to fit in, its a nice case too.

My friend half killed me to not get a sound card at the time, so I grabbed a sound card, SoudBlaster Live, decent. Now all I REALLY need is a graphics card, going for the GeForce4 Ti4200. heard its cheap and good.

I also plan to pick up a new CPU, because I salvaged a 1.333 Athlon off my HP, think my mobo supports 2ghz. Mayhaps... in the future I will grab another stick of 512 RAM, making it 1 gig of RAM... my machine should be set for a couple years? =D

Toolfan, FYI Win XP.

Who would have thunk it?

Now that its getting more crowded, things are a little chunky, but it works...for now.

Its all due to good tech support from my buddy Ed at Gray Matter computing in Paradise, California.

peas

-gp

Archived