Home

LEVEL 4 ICE MONSTER - PULLING BLOCK

Guest MR HOT SAUCE

Guest MR HOT SAUCE

I CAN ONLY PULL THE BLOCK OUT PART OF THE WAY WHEN TRYING TO GET UP TO THE UPPER LEVEL AGAINST THE ICE MONSTER. INDY PULLS THE BLOCK ONCE, THEN SAYS HE HAS NO ROOM TO MANUVER. ALL THIS TIME THE ICE MONSTER IS NAILING ME FROM BEHIND. THERE IS A LEDGE ABOVE ME WHEN I STAND ON THE BLOCK AFTER PULLING IT OUT, BUT I CAN'T REACH IT BY JUMPING. IF THERE IS A PASSAGEWAY BEHIND THE BLOCK, HOW DO I GET TO IT?

after pulling the block out, you need to go back down and to the room diagonally across. climb up and go across to the room across from the one you are now in. jump across and through the opening where the block was and youll find a route to the top.

Guest Indy Jones

ok leave the block there now run out fast and go into a room thats dark and has a ramp with several ledges climb the lowest one and run up the ramp QUICK it will collapse(indys puttin on tttttooooooooooo much weight) now run across the bridge and run up the ramp here but be quick! now jump across the bridge and theyll be a passage from pullin out that block.and now u now what to do (trust me its easy!) smile.gif

Archived