Home

When becoming and ELITE profession do you.....

Exar_reborn

Do you have to master the whole basic profession tree first? or can you just do that one section (ie: Becoming master fencer can i just master one handed weapon or do i have to master the entire brawler tree?) I want to become something along then lines of Master Fencer and Master Rifleman that way i have ranged and then up close with good melee and finesse

It depends on what you want to do. A swordsman only has to master one lane on the basic brawler skill tree, but all the following slots in the elite swordsman tree. :)

A bounty hunter has to master every slot on the scout and the marksman skill tree. So I have a loooonnnnggg way to go. :(

Sorry for sounding like a complete n00b but coming from a clan where we play FPS all the time to SWG its a little confusing. Jatari, U ended up being a Musician Bounty Hunter (what a Cool Proffession!!!), so what was your starting proffesion? And what skills/stats did u opt for first? Next, what was you're training order? Did you start as a novice scout and then get novice Entertainer skills??

Sorry guys, just want to make sure that when I start out Im not going to pick the wrong character to begin with only to realise that I should have done some different training along the way at a different point.

Archived