Home

System requirments

Mr__Madness

okay im just wondering if the system requirments are going to be the same as JKII, or are they updating the engine drstically. I have JKII right now and I can run it on medium specs with no lag, works fun, looks great. So im wondering even though my computer is outdated if it will run academy.

My sys:

P3 733mhz

384 MB pc133 RAM

nvidia TNT2 32mb graphics card

Soundblaster LIVE

30GB HD

.........I think you get the picture.

Anyways your thoughts on if Academy will run on my comp even if I have to put minimun specs in the game. I think it should work on my computer. If you dont think it will work please tell me what I should upgrade to make it work (im thinking about getting new graphics card).

If you add a little ram you should have no problem. Although you should seriously consider getting a new computer within the next 6 months if you're going to continue gaming as most of the games that will be coming out in the near future will require a minimum of atleast 1ghz processing power.

Your Graphics won't exactly be top of the range (:p) but i think you'll probably be able to run it smoothly without lowering the graphics too much. :)

My friend has a 500mhz comp and he can run jk2 with the graphics looking pretty decent :)

Archived