Home

Is it possible to run game with this hardware?

wrburrou

would it matter if either of the two happened cuz either way u cant play it. but basically u need a better graphic card and i would suggest u just get a whole nother computer cuz ur processor even if it says u got minuimum doesn't mean it will work. i've heard alot of ppl saying even tho they meet the minuimum requirments the game still wont play.

the minimal requirements on the box (and this applies to all computer games) are what you need to play the game with the lowest detail settings. basically the game will run very slow and will for the most part really suck.

People could read the F.A.Q. on SOE's OFFICIAL site, but noo they must spam the same question on a third party forum... *$#&^

Ok, I don't know the specfics offhand, but its close to:

min. specs

-------------

900 mhz CPU

256mb RAM

graphics card with HTL

2.5GB of HDD space

recommended specs

--------------------------

1.5 Ghz CPU

512mb RAM (more like 768mb :D)

graphics card with VS/PS

Here's my rig. So far I haven't seen any "minimums" that beat it :)

PIII 600Mhz

512Mb SDRam (non-ecc, non-ddr)

GForce 4 ti 4200 64Mb DDR

As long as I keep all advanced features off, reduce my viewing distance to the minimum, and field of view to the minimum, the game runs like a champ for me. Now, I never approach 29fps with my rig, but I'll hold comfortably around 12-15.

In cities with LARGE crowds of people, my fps will drop to around 5-6.

But, for a non-twitch MMOG, it runs.

I've never used the vid card you describe, so I'm not sure how it stacks up against a GF4 TI 4200, so that might be your bottleneck. But if I can play the game on a 600Mhz processor, then you should be able to play it on an 800Mhz processor.

I would definitely upgrade to 768 if I were you my graphics card bites and It ran very poorly constantly dropping to 5 FPS but after upgrading my ram I run ussually around 25fps of course my details are low and I am lacking in the graphics department.

If you have xp then I would upgrade the ram because xp is a big fat hog.

Archived