Home

Point...

sneverl

I have been playing htis game for a week straight and I must admit it is pretty good and entertaining, however I fail to see the actual point of the game. After one xp grinds (seems like the only thing to do besides explore) and achieves the highest level his character can achieve, what is there to do? Please I would really love to enjoy this game more than a month but I fail to see the attraction of it after one gets over the fantastic graphics and large player base. Just this question.......What is there to do in this game besides kill creature?

OMG!!! what is there to do?!!

Are you kidding there's loads to do you can just whatch the sunset, have an adventure, joine the rebels or Imps., you can sitt back and relax in a cantina, and you can forget your skills and learn new skills and go down another path if you want to. many things. It's like you in a hole other world and there will be expansions like the space expansions or you could even try to be the richest person in the galaxy. Just give it some more time you can do many things or just be paitent and wait for the space expansion.

The "point" of the game is to roleplay as a character in the star wars universe. There is no "end" of the game it just goes on forever. Even if your character's skills are maxed.(wich would take a very long time) You can still visit theme parks. Form groups and take out large swarms of creatures. PvP. whatch the storyline progress. join the empire or the rebel alliance. What im getting at it the point of the game is to have fun. there is a limitless number of things you can do. oh and last but not least. roleplay! There is no "final boss" in your real life so why should there be in your star wars role.

Archived