Home

The unknown world.

DracoFXB

The developers has said that there are 7 worlds for us to explore. So just recently I got bored and cooked some hotdogs and visited the official KOTOR site. I went to the section that had info on the worlds. It had listed 6 worlds and the 7th one being "unknown" no info or picture of it.

So my question is, what world do you think this will be? Has anything leaked out about it?

Debate!

I can't recall the name of the planet, but I'm not sure that it's even been named yet. You can see what it looks like, though: It's the tropical-looking planet that the Rancor is all over. It was also glimpsed at in a few of the videos, most notably the 20-minute one.

Minor Spoilers:

Rumor is that your ship's drive becomes somehow unusable, so you crash land on this unknown planet and you have to find a way to get the thing working again.

I think that's all.

Gah you beat me to it!!

And well, maybe because the planet houses some great secret that we shouldn't really know about... and well, there isn't much to tell on the planet. Besides, the developers shouldn't really need to reveal the details of every planet? Let's keep a few secrets for the players.

I'm not sure what you blokes typed in your spoiler tag, but as we might've already seen on the screenies, this could possibly be the homeplanet of the Rakata... now, Star Wars has a bit of a tradition when it comes to local aliens helping the heroes(Gungans in Episode I, Ewoks in Episode VI). Who thinks here that the Rakata might play an important part in the final battle?

Archived