Home

Big Cities?

SplnterCellJedi

The developers talked about Coruscant in the Beta alot. They don't know if they will put the planet into the Space Expansion because it is simply TOO filled with buildings and such. The entire planet is supposed to be one big city, so it would take a massive amount of development time and would probably kill alot of peoples computers out there as soon as their videocard tried to draw out all those massive buildings and ships flying everywhere.

I'm sure they will try, but I wouldn't expect Coruscant to be around anytime soon, especially not at the Space Expansion release.

Dagobah, Hoth, and other planets will be far easier to duplicate for the developers. Coruscant is just too...industrial.

aww man :( i was hoping coruscant would be there i loved the way they made it in the movie it looked very nice maybe in the later years i hope but whats the biggest city availible now? or some of the biggest cities? cuz i want to start out in a city. thanks for the info :)

Vreni Island on Corellia is a ghost town... but otherwise, all the cities are relatively the same size. Except for the smaller ones I guess. Bela Vistal: Corellia, Deeja Peak: Naboo, Lake Retreat: Naboo, are the smaller cities I can think of. Just read the discription in the player tutorial before making your choice. There is more detailed info there.

i just read that they have decided to not make coroscont as a city but more as a theme park with the more important places like the emperors palace and such, because of the problems with vertical movment they are having they say it would be impossible to make buildings with so many different levels.

Archived