requirements best for the game...

Akademik

requirements for the game....  

3 members have voted

1. 1. requirements for the game....

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

The RAM and processor you have are excellent for the game. This game is very RAM hungry and the more the better. Your graphics card will prove the bottleneck however. You should think about upgrading when you can as its kinda surprising to see a Geforce3 card in with those other components. But if thats out of the question you still should be just fine with what you've got.

Like the poster above mentioned, I would toss the vid card as soon as your bank account allows it. That's going to be your only bottleneck.

My system specs:

PIII 600 Mhz

512 Mb RAM (non-ecc, non-DDR)

GeForce 4 TI 4200 (64Mb DDR)

Running: Windows XP Professional

As you can see, my processor is my bottleneck (since that CPU doesn't even really take advantage of the GF4 card I have).

But, SWG runs just fine on that system I listed above. So if it will run on my POS system, it will definitely run on yours, haha :)

I can't answer your question about the Canadian fee. I would find a web site that gives you current currency exchange rates and convert $15US into Canadian to see what you come up with. I live in the US, but for my private business I use a Canadian host. My monthly fee varies by a few pennies each month, but the key is that I don't know what the fee will be until the *exact moment* that they attempt to bill me. Whatever the exchange rate is at that moment in time is the determining factor in my monthly fee.

Archived