Home

Important Question !

JediDude22

Originally posted by JediDude22

Hey guys,

Hey :)

How do you do that move where there hand turns red and they will anilhate you and whats that move called?

Do you mean Force Choke? It can be set up in the Force configuration screen.

Okay, how many duel servers do you get, cause I hardly get any.

I get a decent amount, but there are certainly are less than there used to be. Keep in mind, if you have the "Jedi Knight 2" filter on, there will be a lot less, since non-modded servers are few and far between. If you set the filter to "all" (I think), then you will get more. But these new ones are modded servers (although the gameplay will be very similar).

Is there a patch for this game? Thanks

Yes. There have been a couple. You can download patch 1.04 (the latest and most common) at any of the JO sites out there.

Hope that helps :)

Thanks, but If I dload the patch will I see more servers?

Yes. There are almost no non-patch servers running these days, and 1.04 is by far the most used patch. To my knowledge if you don't have this patch installed you won't see the 1.04 servers.

And I forgot to ask, if I download the latest patch, will I still have to dload the 1.1-1.4?

Nope. Just download 1.04 and you will be all set.

If you just get the game it comes as 102, but you can still see 103 and 104 servers in the in game browser, thats why a lot of people always ask whats the protocol 16 error, which basically means that you cant connect to the server because of patch issue

Originally posted by I_dF

If you just get the game it comes as 102, but you can still see 103 and 104 servers in the in game browser, thats why a lot of people always ask whats the protocol 16 error, which basically means that you cant connect to the server because of patch issue

I see. I know that if you have 1.04 installed you couldn't see the other versions in the browsers, but I thought it also worked the other way. Thanks for clearing that up :)

Archived