Home

Today's a special day

Correct! :D

*gives IE_ one piece o' eight*

All of you should have remembered that and shame on you if you didn't :mad: j/k

Unfortunately, it hasn't arrived to the place I am, so I have to wait longer time to see it. :cry7:

All of you that have the chance to see it earlier, call your friends, family and mates and go see Pirates of The Caribbean today!

I also knew that. I'm just to later to answer...

Anyway, I sure am excited about the movie. Unfortunately it won't be realeased in Germany until late autumm. That's why I'd like to hear some opinions from the lucky American dudes around here.....no spoilers though, please.

It was amazing I thought. I was in awe. Johnny Depp played Capt. Sparrow so well. Orlando Bloom's character kinda reminded me of Guybrush(just a little). As for other POTC/ MI similarities... There were undead pirates, and that's about all I can think of right now.

Originally posted by GodzillaX8

Psst... there's a small little bonus scene at the end of the credits, not really important scene at all, but if you have the time to spare, why not stay and see it?

Cool, you mean like the Matrix:Revolutions trailer you get to see after the Matrix:Reloaded credits. Thanks for the hint!

• 2 weeks later...

U know. This day should be special because of fish dish and me finding a new thing from mi4.

Guybrush sat on this bench (like u didn't knew, i just gotta tell it) on .. Marley lawyer island was it Booty?

Ok Guy sat on this bench and he was just like Forrest Gump whit the Alabama accent. U can't figure my happiness of founding something new! Hee!:D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived