Home

Exploits

DarQJeChTi

I've posted this in off-topic but it didn't get much viewers, so im posting it here...I believe its about Star Wars ;) afterall its about SWG exploits. So please dont delete this post, if you have to please delete the one in Off-Topic.

Ok I've ran into some exploits and used the /bug command to let the devs know but I dont know when they're going to fix it. Many people are using these exploits to level up faster...So if we can list the exploits you've found here than we can ruin them

One exploit I've found was- yoinkage I seen like 2 people there so far and they've gotten to Bounty Hunter already (Their Title-Novice Bounty Hunter) They were just sitting there afk killing him and I thought this was really unfair... So someone please take care of this, I play on Bria so can someone please ruin their exp exploit...On bria the BHS are always their firing away 24/7 hell they probally got master pistoleer

The chief automatically attacks them because hes an Agro (Agressive) and some reason it lets them take turns, the chief would attack one of them than the other than the other etc...weird but I really think this is unfair and is ruining the game...

And you've bugged it? Do you know where the place is? Because, if you do, take a screenshot of the area and give the co-ords in the bug report, and do it that way... other than that, go to the official boards and tell the Devs that way...

You'll just have to be cagey about how much info you give out! ;)

You see, the Chief ISNT suppose to spawn every 10 seconds, its a bug and ppl are using it as a exploit in order to get quick exp. 200 exp per each kill of the chief and he spawns every 10 seconds and is easy as a worg...hrmm:confused:

Archived