Home

What PC do you use to run SWG ?

Neversober

Once again, there are a LOT of posts about hardware, nobody cares what you use, because we all know whats good and whats not.

All you said was: "Hey guys, let me brag a lot about my system"

Which someone else already did before you =/

LOL :D

I figured that someone was gonna react like that !!

Glad to see that there are so many friendly people on these forums. Anyway sorry if you are jealous that your p166 cant run SWG. Maybe if your mom got off the crack she might be able to afford to buy you something nice.

Get over yourself and try being nice to other forum members.

I have to say something on Neversober behave. Akabane went after him on another thread for no reason. So it was almost warranted.

I have:

P4 1.8gig

512 PC800 RAM

40gig ATA 100 drive

Geforce 3 128meg Ti200

19" Samsung Monitor

Works like GREAT!!!

I run a hodgepodge machine:

P4 2ghz w/HT

Gigabyte MB

1 gig 333 DDR

GF 5600 Ultra

i get 15-30 FPS (15 in cities, sometimes a little worse)

My girlfriend runs

PIII 1ghz

dell oem MB

512 pc 133

GF2 GTS overclocked

she gets 10-20 fps

let me tell you, that geforce 2 gts is a badass little card and nearly out performed my old GF4 4200 ti! not bad for a 4 year old 30 dollar card;)

I have to say something on Neversober behave. Akabane went after him on another thread for no reason. So it was almost warranted.

Dont open your mouth when you dont know the facts !!

Akabane flames everyone for anything they post, take a look above at what he posted when I made this thread. Mine was warranted aswell so keep your comments to yourself please.

Originally posted by Neversober

No we cannot, what kind of world do you think we live in anyway ?

On a side note please tell bmuzyka that SWG is a really cool game and the more you play it the better it gets. :evanpiel:

Well, if someone would stop calling me thier padawan i would play more :p

850 mhz PIII

256 mb ram

Geforce 4 mx 420 (64 mb)

40 gig hd (30 gigs free)

Cable connection

It crashes about every half hour on average. I will accept donations via paypal or US mail for my new computer fund. :D

Sorry to make you so mad, but if youd take the time to read farther into the forum youd see that you just keep repeating threads.

The repetition has gotten to a point beyond annoyance, we need new topics to discuss, otherwise people like me just get pissed.

Simple enough.

Sorry to make you so mad, but if youd take the time to read farther into the forum youd see that you just keep repeating threads.

The repetition has gotten to a point beyond annoyance, we need new topics to discuss, otherwise people like me just get pissed.

Simple enough.

So I started this exact same thread on these forums huh, how strange that I didnt do that at all ?

Originally posted by Neversober

Dont open your mouth when you dont know the facts !!

Akabane flames everyone for anything they post, take a look above at what he posted when I made this thread. Mine was warranted aswell so keep your comments to yourself please.

Read the comment you attacked again, then you'll see you owe Rado an apology.

And just so you all are clear about this: Nothing that anyone says makes such a response towards Akabane justifiable. You have a problem and can't control what you type, ignore it and report it.

As for you Akabane, I've asked you once to control your temper, and I'll ask you again.

Don't make me ask a third time.

Repetitive threads are unfortunatly unavoidable some times. You'll just have to deal with it, Akabane.

Jan Gaarni

Keep up the good work!!!

Neversober

You Should understand that I was sticking up for you. I guess you had a problem realizing that. I don't understand your comment towards me but whatever. :confused

OK HERE IS THE CONFUSION THAT OCCURED

Look at what you wrote closely. You spelled behalf (behave).

I thought you were telling me to behave.

Sorry that I did not realize that you were defending me. I appoligize for this whole thing. But you can see where I got confused.

:D

Hmmm, I read it as behalf myself, I didn't notice it until just now, now that you pointed it out, Neversober. :D

Don't know why I read it as "behalf", but maybe it was because it wasn't directed towards me, and the whole structure of the sentence. :)

I don't know, but I can see what ticket you off now. ;)

Archived