Home

I doon't have the game (yet) but I have questions!

Socrates17

I orderd the game and it is still on it's way here. Before I start playing I have a few questions.

1) I'm going to start as a scout and marksman. If I train just those two professions how long will it take for me to reach bounty hunter? (Im going to be a zabrak if that makes any differnce)

2) I was reading the new p[layer guide on the station website and I read about how if a character dies 3 times in 10 minutes thier character dies. What does this mean? What if they were to die twice log off and log in later and die again but were online for only ten minutes?

Bounty Hunter takes a LONGGGGGG time, at least it is for me. I haven't finished either Marksman or Scout yet and I've put in at least 100 hours playing. Though I mostly solo so if you group a lot it may go faster.

That would be 3 incapacitations in 10 minutes causes you to die. Then you get cloned. And I believe it's 10 minutes of server time, not the time you are logged on.

Ok, now a couple of my questions. OK, if i die and i have no insurance, i know my inventory is with my corpse. but if i dont get there before someone else does, can they loot all my inventory before i get there.

Thats it for now.

thanks, i got one more question, if i think of anymore after this ill be sure to ask. OK, Lets say i have a house somewhere on Corellia, but i wanna move to Naboo, now i know from the manual you can only have one house, so can i destroy that one and rebuild it on Naboo?Also, do i have to have the xp to build it, or can i ask a friend with Artisian Skills to do it?

I think there are deeds involved in the housing situation, but I'm not totally sure on how it works...

I think once you own a deed to a house, it is yours. If you decide to move, I guess you'd have to ask another artisan on Naboo to build you a house and sell you the deed...

Originally posted by NeonVampyre I think there are deeds involved in the housing situation, but I'm not totally sure on how it works... I think once you own a deed to a house, it is yours. If you decide to move, I guess you'd have to ask another artisan on Naboo to build you a house and sell you the deed...

I want to buy a space RV and drive it around like in the movie Spaceballs. Yeehaw, a Star Wars trailer trash redneck! Deed-schmeed... :D

Archived