Home

jedi this jedi that.........

sheldon911

Jeez people there is so much talk about jedi's and getting there light sabre face it your not going to be a jedi any time soon so just chill out about all this talk iv seen soo many threads about where to get a light sabre and jedi's found........

No jedi will emerg any time soon accept a NPC and you wont be able to kill it...

In 3 years of beta testing not one person unlocked the fscs so just chill out about it enjoy playing the game dont be obsessed with this. Just work on your skill right now .

Are we finished venting? It seems for someone who wants everyone to stop and work on their skills that your pretty caught up in it too or you wouldn't have exerted the effort to make that post. If you don't like what you see then don't read it. No one asked anyone else to come and tell them to shutup and work hard on their characters. Its an open forum and they can post what they like.

Its not that i dont like it i mean ya jedi's are cool but why dose everyone make so much of a deal about it iv seen tons of fake pictures and on the swg boards on the main site theres a board for jedi's and theres over 1500 topics and no one is even a jedi yet.

I dont mean to be bitchy or anything its just...

Originally posted by sheldon911

Jeez people there is so much talk about jedi's and getting there light sabre face it your not going to be a jedi any time soon so just chill out about all this talk iv seen soo many threads about where to get a light sabre and jedi's found........

No jedi will emerg any time soon accept a NPC and you wont be able to kill it...

In 3 years of beta testing not one person unlocked the fscs so just chill out about it enjoy playing the game dont be obsessed with this. Just work on your skill right now .

I wasn't even in the beta and I still know the reason nobody was able to unlock the FS Slot during Beta testing was because it was under lock my the devs. Go vent your ass off after you read the info.

It's probably not even possible to become a jedi - most reviews written on sites (gamespy, gamespot, etc) are convinced that the Jedi haven't even been implemented in the game.

I don't think they'll put jedi in the game until they have the game fixed, first of all...then they'll probably only let 1 person be a jedi out of every 10,000 people on the server...so the likelihood of anyone on this forum becoming a jedi is astronomical...^^;;

Archived