Home

help in taris!

bigwhitefeet

okay, I need two questions answered. First one is, I cant find the sith base! i need to break into it but i cant find it!

Where is it?

and the second question is how do you beat starkiller? i cant kill him! does anyone have a good strategy on how to rip him up?

thanks

"and the second question is how do you beat starkiller? i cant kill him! does anyone have a good strategy on how to rip him up?"

What I did was initially move out of the way from his first grenade toss and immediately throw a concussion grenade at him. This will stun him for 9 sec, should be enough time for you to tear him a new one.

Also, a little trick is before agreeing to the duel, use a power shield (?) to deflect his incoming blaster attacks. This way you dont waste time in the duel activating it.

The others already pointed you to the base.

The best way to beat Starkiller is with melee weapons. Before talking with Ajurr to start the match, equip your character with the Proto Vibroblade, and Mission's Vibroblade if you have the 2 weapon feat, the strenght gaunlets and Brejik's Belt if you have it. Use all items that give you a high melee attack. Then turn on your force shield and take the adrenal strength, adrenal stamina, adrenal alacarity, and Battle stimulant. Your character should have 4 arrows pointing up on their portrait and a glow around them. Talk to Ajurr and start the match.

When the match starts, before you initiate combat, make sure your supplies are set to Medpack. Choose Attack before initiating combat. If you choose a melee attack immediately, Brenak's grenade attack misses and he'll take a shot at you while your charging, but your shield will limit damage. Now do your best to beat him up close and personal. Watch your health! If it gets low, use a medpack because Starkiller can deal 40 points of damage with one jumping blow. It only took this strategy twice to work once I used the adrenals and shield before entering.

Good Luck.

Archived