Home

big beasties

matsui

so im seeing all these posts and screens of the day and all that, and im seeing these tremendous, interesting creatures pop up all over. but i spend literally HOURS out in the desert, walked from wayfar to anchorhead to bestine and back to espa, and have yet to see anything really interesting. Do they only show up when you hit a certain experience level or if you're in groups?

last night i finally saw lone a ronto (and killed it! luckily it was down a third health to begin with) and a heard of same, and some bantha i could actually shoot, and a giant sand beetle or two. had to walk all the way from bestine to wayfar again and back north to espa. but where are these krayt dragons? im certainly not going to fight one, as in this character i am a solosit, but some othe rcharacter i make may want to band and go hunting. so where are those?

i have seen screen shots that look like tatooine and had a trult tremendous creature of som ereptilian type right here on this site. do you know what it is?

Archived