Home

The Cries of Aldarron-Story Arc

Montrose

So what's up with this? A secret rebel base on Corellia? A imperial scientist with plans for the "Dead Eye"? Does anyone know about the story arc and where it all begins. I suppose it begins on Corellia, but where on Corellia? Does anyone have a clue. I sounds quite interesting! :cool:

I was at the rebel base. Pretty big! I met a lot other players doing missions. From what they told me you do missions for CP30, then Wedge, then Qual'do and then Princess Leia. Each time the missions get progressively harder. Hopefully, by the end of it all you should have an idea or clue on what's going on with the imperial Scientist and the plans for "Dead Eye". Has anyone finished these missions? Does anyone have a clued to what is next?

Masterjo if you want rebel faction points, the best place to go is Anchorhead on Tatooine. Its a rebel town, with lots of fellow rebels ready to do group missions that are at short distances, with great xp and faction points. But I think one of the fastest ways is to do delivery missions within the small town itself. You'll crank up points in no time!

As for the rebel base on Corellia, I think it is best to get a group of 5 or more people and do a massive SWG session, and blow out all the missions consecutively. By the time you get to Leia's missions they are very challenging! It seems too difficult to do alone. Especially for non-elite characters.

Archived