Home

K-Korp Armor open for business!

myndreach

Hi all! I've just opened my store just a couple hundred meters due north from the Anchorhead shuttle port on Tatooine. It's located at 52 -4924. Just type /way 52 -4924 and a waypoint will be created in your datapad.

I am striving to offer high quality armor at low prices. K-Korp Armor is dedicated to providing the best possible customer service, and in establishing a good repoir with it's customers.

Each person that buys a piece of armor on referral from you will get you 10% off of your next purchase. If I am not online, have the person email me stating they are a referral, and I'll reimburse you 10% of the last item I see that you purchased (they have to have purchased a piece of armor also) through the /tip system.

I am currently selling the following...

Bone Armor quality 19% and up, the average being 20%. All pieces run 750 credits.

Mabari Armor quality 5% and up, the average being 5%. Piece prices vary. A full suit will run you right around 9000 credits.

Armor Upgrade kits, for use by smugglers to slice your armor. These go for 300 credits.

We are very close to being able to offer Chitin armor as well. Email me for pre-orders. Prices to be determined, but you can expect them to be as competitive as our other items.

I look forward to doing business with you soon!

Due to difficulty keeping track of who bought what when, I will just be paying 10% of the median item from my store at that time. Currently I will pay you 150c for each person who buys a piece of armor from my store and mentions your name.

Archived